Thursday, April 16, 2009

Very Exciting News!

We're going to have a baby!! We are due October 17 just in time for Halloween. We were able to hear the baby's heart beat on our visit last month. It was neat experience. Ryan nearly jumped out of his chair with excitement when the doctor pointed our the heart beat. Ryan has been busting to spread the news! He loves to talk to my stomach and insists that it is going to be a boy. When I refer to the baby as she he corrects me and says that I'm hurting his (the baby's) feelings. I tease him back and tell him that she does not appreciated it when he calls her a boy. We might find out the sex at our appointment in May but if not for sure in June. Until then the teasing will continue :)

We have our next appointment this Monday. We are hoping that our Dr. will do an ultrasound so we can see the baby!!